Sustainability and Meditation
How did people who meditate every day measure up against the general population in terms of:
- How important key sustainability issues are to them.
- Sustainability attitudes- action disconnect
- Are meditators more or less likely to feel the brands they engage with are socially responsible?
- Are daily meditators more or less likely to be motivated by altruism to care about these sustainability issues?
- Are they more or less motivated by fear and how do they compare to those who never engage in meditation or prayer?
- Does the increased empathy that comes with meditation (as some of the research noted in the article suggests) carry over to their brand relationships?
The following SHIFT Report: Shows the Impact of Meditation on Connection With Sustainability Issues